Saturday, January 29, 2011

Red Lobster

     When following a wheat and corn free diet, it is very difficult to eat out in restaurants and not fear being sick a few hours later. I am excited to start this new feature on eating out.

     My first entry is about Red Lobster. I ordered the salmon. I asked for them to grill it and add no seasonings at all. I always mention that I have food allergies in restaurants, hoping that this will scare them a bit into following my requests. They did add salt and pepper anyhow. I had a side of steamed broccoli and a baked potato with butter. Sour cream is iffy, unless you can read the actual container. I also had a side salad without dressing. It came with croutons, but I just took them off. There were many other good choices on the menu as well; steak, grilled tilapia... and other grilled fish. The lemon was also a nice addition to the salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment