Thursday, September 9, 2021

Tuna salad

 This was a great breakfast! It's nice to get some protein in the morning. Two things to consider here. First off, the tuna must be packed in water. The oils are too iffy and may contain corn oil. Second, I only use Vegenaise brand mayonnaise. This is because Vegenaise uses apple cider vinegar and not white distilled vinegar. This is one of my most important rules for keeping me in remission. I mixed it straight with the tuna and veggies. No other ingredients. 

It was served on an Against the Grain brand roll. 

Avoiding all gluten and corn as well as derivatives of. gluten and corn has kept me pretty much in remission for 14 years.

#glutenfree #cornfree #crohns #beatcrohns #foodasmedicine #dietforcrohns #crohnsdiet

#Vegenaise #safefoodsforcrohns




No comments:

Post a Comment