Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Safe Birthday

How to have a safe birthday. Just had my birthday a few days ago. We went out to our local steak house. I had a beautiful filet with a baked potato. Only butter on the potatoe. Sour cream contains white distilled vinegar. White distilled vinegar is derived from corn. As an appetizer we had baked Brie with sliced apple and sliced almonds. For dessert my daughter made me a beautiful cake from kinnikinnick. It is gluten and corn free. The icing was pure sugar, butter and Chocolate powder. I would never even touch a regular birthday cake. Red wine to celebrate. I only drink wine or brandy. Never beer or grain liquors. No flare or irritation the next day. Avoiding gluten and corn in all forms has kept me in remission. 

#cornfree #glutenfree #crohns 

#dietforcrohns #foodasmedicine 

#howibeatcrohns






No comments:

Post a Comment