Thursday, August 20, 2020

Bobo's protein bars

 


This was part of my healthy breakfast this morning along with fresh peaches and fried tofu. And I am pleasantly full! These bars pack a whallop of nutrients. They have 260 calories per bar, 10 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber. Nicely portable for the gym or a hike. I like keeping bars with me in my purse for times when I can't find any "safe" foods.

These fit nicely into my diet since I am both gluten free and corn free in order to control my Crohn's and keep it in remission. 

The texture of these bars is both firm and chewy. Really nice with no crumbling. The right amount of sweetness from the date paste. Contains lots of sesame seeds which really enhanced the flavor layering.

These protein bars are currently available in four flavors; chocolate chip peanut butter, almond butter, cherry almond butter and banana peanut butter.

I got this at Whole Foods but they are also available at Walgreens and online through the company's website. 




No comments:

Post a Comment