Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Soozy's Grain Free Bagels

 


This was a real treat this morning. These bagels by Soozy's made my morning special. They come frozen. One package holds 5 bagels. I'm writing this 4 hours after eating it and I am still full. These are satisfying to say the least. 

Another plus is that they come pre-cut. I wrapped them in a paper towel and heated it in the microwave for 45 seconds. The texture was pleasantly chewy and held together great! 

I had mine with Earth Balance Margarine and honey comb.

These bagels are made with a combination of cassava flour, almond flour, tapioca flour and flaxseed flour. All nice gluten free flours that offer lots of texture.

These bagels are 170 calories each with 4 grams protein. They have psyllium seed which brings the fiber content up to provide 25 percent of daily fiber needs. 

These can be found at Whole Foods





No comments:

Post a Comment