Thursday, February 25, 2021

Dr. Praeger's Super Greens Veggie Burger

 Today for breakfast I had a veggie burger from Dr Praeger's. I put it on a bagel by Against the Grain. Against the Grain are gluten and corn free, though I think these can be eaten without a bun. They're pretty crunchy on the outside. The inside was a bit mushy. Maybe it would benefit from longer cooking. Don't expect these to taste like meat, because they don't. But green and crunchy so I was good with it.

There are several ways to make these including oven and microwave. I chose frying it in oil. Not the healthiest choice but definitely the tastiest. 

Why these fit into my diet: These veggie burgers are made mostly from green vegetables No fillers or starches. Totally gluten free. Also corn free. 

Found these in the frozen section at Whole Foods. This is also where I found the Against the Grain Bagels.





No comments:

Post a Comment