Tuesday, May 4, 2021

L-Glutamine

 One supplement that I used to recover from my last virus is L-Glutamine. L-Glutamine is one of the amino acids. Favored by body builders as a muscle building supplement. L-Glutamine has shown promise for soothing burns and quelling inflammation. It has been used for the treatment of leaky gut. I had not used this supplement before, but come away quite impressed. It seemed to turn things around for me in about three days.    

This particular brand is pure L-Glutamine. Nothing added that could cause more flare. It comes in powder     form which is mixed with water and taken on an empty stomach. I took about a teaspoon once in the morning. I actually mixed it with my daily green powder.  L-Glutamine can also be found in capsule form. There is no taste.

This is something I would use only during a flare. It seems to have great ability to heal. However it may not be needed during good times.



No comments:

Post a Comment