Thursday, May 6, 2021

Probiotic PB8

 Another thing that I changed during my virus was my probiotic. Not all probiotics are the same. There are many different strains of the probiotics. Each of these strains affect people differently. We all have our personal microbial community.

I had used PB8 before but not sure why I changed. I had always had good results from this brand. It is actually a bit cheaper too, which did not make it less effective. There are no gluten or corn ingredients.

It may be wise to try different brands to see which one is right for you. It also helps to eat yogurt and eat gut friendly prebiotics that feed the good bacteria in our gut. These prebiotics include sauerkraut, kimchi as well as gluten free grains such as whole grain oats, fruits and vegetables. These foods feed the good bacteria and allow them to thrive.




No comments:

Post a Comment