Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Siete Hot Sauce

 In honor of Cinco de Mayo, I decided to break open my new bottle of Siete hot sauce. Siete uses apple cider vinegar instead of white distilled vinegar, which is the usual for hot sauces. White distilled vinegar is a big no no for me as it is derived from corn and will flare me. In addition to being compliant with my diet to control Crohn's, the apple cider vinegar lends a more favorable, subtle fruity experience

I paired the hot sauce with Siete tortilla chips and some homemade guacamole. Yum. Has been a long time.

Siete hot sauces come in four different flavors including chipotle, habanero, jalapeño and traditional. I had the chipotle. It was quite flavorful and somewhat mild. I've really been missing hot sauce in my life!






No comments:

Post a Comment