Monday, June 14, 2021

Hu Grain Free Crackers

 New on the gluten free circuit is this company Hu Kitchen, short for "get back to human". Today I tried their Everything Grain Free crackers. I saw that there is also a pizza flavor. Very good. Lots of flavor and the texture was crispy and not too thin. Got them at my local grocery store, but they are also available online as well. 

These are made with a nice combination of almond and cassava flours. They work well together and lend to a hardy taste.

Of course, to keep myself in remission I hav eliminated all gluten and corn in my diet as well as gluten and corn derivatives. One thing that I noticed right away is the use of apple cider vinegar instead of white distilled vinegar. White distilled vinegar is derived from corn and I avoid it like the plague.

#hu #getbacktohuman #glutenfreecrackers #glutenfree #cornfree #beatcrohns

#crohns #foodasmedicine #dietforcrohns #howibeatcrohns #hucrackers




No comments:

Post a Comment