Saturday, March 9, 2019

What I Eat: Fish Fry Friday

What can be more delicious than Fish Fry Friday? Not having to cook is another big bonus! Although I'm gluten and corn free, there are usually still options for me when I eat out. I just have to be a little more careful.



Unfortunately, I can't enjoy deliciously crunchy "fried" fish when I go out with my family to Fish Fries. Fried fish is always a huge "no" for me since it's full of gluten. Luckily, the Fish Fry I went to offered some simple baked salmon. I got it with green beans and some rice.

Even when eating out, something simple like baked salmon comes with risks for me. There have been times that I've ordered similar foods in restaurants, only to flare the next day because I find out they've dusted the whole thing in cornstarch before baking. So always ask before you order. You can never be too sure and waiters are always willing to go double check with the chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment