Wednesday, March 20, 2019

What I Eat: Barramundi Fish and Roasted Potatoes


Barramundi Fish, Veggies, and Roasted Potatoes with a Side Salad


This beautiful selection of food came from HelloFresh (a healthy and inexpensive meal kit that I get delivered weekly).

I just recently discovered this fish and I love it! It is a wonderfully light and flaky white fish that seems to go well with just about anything.

For this dish, I seasoned the barramundi with a mix of salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and paprika powder. Then I just seared it in a pan for around 10 minutes.

I took some green beans and broccoli and sautéed them in some similar spices.

I roasted some potatoes in the oven. Just add a drizzle of olive oil, and salt and pepper.


As a healthy side salad, I had mixed greens with apple slices. Drizzled olive oil and lemon juice made a simple and tasty dressing.

My diet is restrictive but it doesn't have to be boring. These flavors comes from spices instead of pre-made sauces that may have questionable ingredients. There are no starches or breading on the fish.

This complete meal is free of wheat, gluten, corn and all wheat and corn derivatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment